Friday, September 4, 2015

My experience at Design Lab HS so far is not how i wanted it to be, but it will do just for my freshman year. Other schools i visited were better but I came to Design Lab for my Freshman year because i can get college credits as a freshman .I don't like that the school is not that organized ,the school is small, like very small, and the school looks like a jail if you really pay attention. Things that could be change to make a better experience is to make the school bigger, have things in order more,plus the little chromebook system need's to be way better because if you are at the end of the line it is super easy to miss the bus if you ride the bus. I'm learning a lot in the makersspace because it teaches us how to work as a team. If something doesn't work, or go our way, we have to find a way to fix it, and finally we learn how to use power tools. I think you are conducting the school the way you are because you want to keep people safe ,and help us reach our goals, graduation, and give us the knowledge we need to be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment